2020 PORT TAMPA BAYSLAM
Need Help? Contact Us
Port Tampa Bayslam IV
A Truly Downtown Tampa Tournament
Port Tampa Bay’s 4th Annual fishing tournament, dubbed Port Tampa BaySlam is a one day, 5 species, catch and release bay-style fishing tournament focusing on the waterways surrounding downtown Tampa.
Similar to Port Tampa Bay’s Golf Tournament in the spring and Anchor Ball in the fall, the Port Tampa BaySlam tournament supports several local non-profit organizations.
- Tampa Bay Maritime Scholarship Foundation Inc. – providing scholarships to students in need seeking to further their study in Maritime sciences and maritime related careers
- Seafarer’s Center – providing a home-away-from home and a non-denominational, spiritual activity center for traveling mariners to Port Tampa Bay
- Title Sponsor | $10,000 • (3) Guided Boat with up to 12 total participants• (12)Tickets to Angler’s Dinnner • Name on the Tournament Boat Flags • Logo on tournament shirts (lg) & Logo on all signage and printed materials • Name/Logo mentioned on social media • 1st right of refusal for sponsorship at this level for next years tournament. • Full page dedicated in program handed out at Angler’s Meeting • Company Literature/Item placed in captain/AngLer Bag
- Tier 2 | $6,500 • (2) Guided Boat with up to 8 total participants • (8) Tickets to Angler’s Dinner• Logo on tournament shirts (Med) & Logo on all signage and printed materials• Name/Logo mentioned on social media • 1st right of refusal for sponsorship at this level for next years tournament • Short description in program handed out at Angler’s meeting
- Tier 3 | $4,000 • Guided Boat with up to 4 total • (4) Tickets to Angler’s Dinner • Logo printed on tournament shirts (sm) & Logo on some signage and printed materials • Name/Logo mentioned on social media • Logo in program handed out at Angler’s Meeting
- Tier 4 | $2,500 • Guided Boat with up to 4 total participants • (4) Tickets to Angler’s Dinner • Logo in program handed out at angler’s Meeting • Name printed on T-shirt
If you have any questions, please contact Chris Hart at (813) 905-5121 or CHart@tampaport.com
Min: 1 Angler
Max: 4 Angler
Register as Team
Events & Schedule
11/13/2020 09:00 AM
11/13/2020 03:00 PM
11/13/2020 03:30 PM
Rules and RegulationsClick to Read
Tournament Rules and Regulations
- Live bait and artificial baits will be permitted.
- This is a catch and release tournament
- All fish must be caught on rod and reel only.
- All anglers shall comply with all FWC and federal fishing regulations.
- All boats must leave and return to the designated docks. No Exceptions.
- In the event of a tie, the team who turns in their picture first will be the tie-breaker.
- Guides will be responsible for providing bait, fishing gear, and ice.