Annapolis Anglers Club - 2023 EVAN Foundation Fall Rockfish Tournament
Need Help? Contact Us
ANNAPOLIS ANGLERS CLUB
2023 EVAN FOUNDATION ROCKFISH TOURNAMENT
BENEFITTING THE EVAN FOUNDATION- NOVEMBER 1st THRU NOVEMBER 30th
- REGISTRATION/ENTRY MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE FISH CHECKED IN. ALL CATCHES MUST BE CHECKED IN BY NOVEMBER 30th
- If you register IN PERSON at an above location or VIA MAIL or EMAIL, a tournament administrator will register you for iAngler and provide you your log in name and password.
- IF REGISTERING on SMARTPHONE or ONLINE VIA iAngler App or The Tournament iAngler Web Page.
- STEP 1: Register for a FREE iAngler Account OR Log-in to Existing iAngler Account.
- STEP 2: Once logged in, search for the EVAN tournament page
- STEP 3: Find the Payment Button -to right on website, at bottom on app
- STEP 4: Follow payment instructions
- STEP 5: GO FISHING & Log Catch.
- $100 DONATION ENTRY FEE-ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE EVAN FOUNDATION
- WINNERS DECLARED BY THE LONGEST FISH ENTERED. LENGTH OF FISH MEASURED FROM TIP OF THE NOSE TO THE TIP OF THE TAIL. MUST HAVE “EVAN 2023” IN PHOTO (on hand or index card, etc)
- CHECK IN FISH USING THE iAngler Tournament app, EMAIL, OR TEXT, (See rules and regulations for details)
AWARDS CEREMONY Cafe Mezanote on 12/16 at 3:00 PM (Need not be present to win).
THE EVAN FOUNDATION:
Every year in the U.S., 700 parents are told their child has a deadly pediatric cancer called neuroblastoma. About half are diagnosed with stage IV, high risk disease and are given less than a 30% chance to live. Those lucky enough to survive face a lifetime of physical, emotional and developmental challenges due to years of relentless, toxic therapy.
Our son Evan was diagnosed with stage IV neuroblastoma in 2006 at the tender age of 3. We do not know why our special boy developed this insidious disease. We have no family history of neuroblastoma. In fact, we had never heard of this cowardly cancer until our oncologist gave us the devastating news.
Evan was a loving, happy and creative child with limitless potential. He fought with unbelievable courage for over four years before the disease took him and everything he was going to be. In Evan’s memory, we have dedicated ourselves to defeating neuroblastoma.
Incorporated in the state of Maryland as a non-profit organization, the EVAN Foundation is a leading supporter of neuroblastoma research. The EVAN Foundation Treats & Treasures Cart program benefits children with cancer and blood disorders at Children's National Medical Center in Washington, DC every day and The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia every week. Patients, siblings, and parents get their pick of free toys and candy, helping to make their hospital visits a little brighter.
We are incredibly grateful to the Annapolis Anglers Club for their support and sponsorship of the annual EVAN Foundation tournament. We hope you can join us this year!
Wendy and Gavin Lindberg
PRIZE LIST (It’s growing daily!):
• Gift Certificates to ALLTACKLE
• Gift Certificates to Marty’s Tackle Shop
• Gift Certificates to Island Tackle Outfitters
• Gift Basket from BFG Tackle
• Gift cards from Ruth’s Chris Steak House,
Best Western, Big Bats Café, Fisherman’s Inn,
Hilton Garden Inn, Holiday Inn Express
Kent Island and The Narrows
• SMOOVE Products
• Tournament Trophies and Plaques
• The satisfaction of making a difference